Google

Saturday, November 6, 2010

ADAPTRONIC E420C ON CAMPRO

All ,

I believe majority of car enthusiast in malaysia not even heard this aftermarket ecu. Even myself as well . I won't know this ecu until adaptronic malaysia distributor told me last few mths. So what make the distributor to recommend me this ecu ? First of first , i was surprised with their offer price to me. The offered price was surprisingly lower than haltech P500 . Well , that just a part that interesting but i can not accept this ecu until i access the function and capability. Got the interface of adaptronic , i access the interface page by page ... I am speechless , the function was about same as p1000 . Just some enhancement not there but more than enough to remove stock ecu if no airbag and CAN BUS speedo meter . Then i totally accept this ecu . but then i still wonder this ecu work on campro engine. I failed to make it work at first . After adaptronic engineer educated me about setting . Finally i got the very first one adaptronic installed at Neo CPS . The neo CPS become very responsive at the throttle and overall . One thing very amaze with e420c is the transient throttle that featured with little advance timing to happen when you got the throttle open from static. That boost the response. Beside that close loop fuel trim also work for fuel economic when cruising. CPS switching sound become very obvious !!

If for those BOT , you can control boost by speed. No issue to upgrade big cc injector . No rich at idling !!

So my conclusion ADAPTRONIC E420C is affordable and good to use on campro engine .

1 comment:

  1. hye!best info.my name ijam.can u tell me where u buy that adaptronic ems bcoz i dont know where can i get full infomation about this item.infomation likes can it use to another engine,where can i get tuning,function and price.pls help me.thanks
    p/s :sorry for my bad english ;)

    ReplyDelete

Pls put your comment here.
Include your nick pls